Skip to main content

LOBBY EVENT 2012 Nov 27th in the evening


thank you for participating our japanese cultural experience in 2012 Nov 27th.
and we will take this events for 2012  Dec 9th 28th 19:00 to 20:00 for free.
we are going to introduce some Japanese culture.
Why don't you join this good opportunity to understand more about Japan?
Place: at NISHIYAMA RYOKAN lobby
Charge: Free

and we will take japanese tea ceremony in our lobby almost every morning 2012 from 9:00 to 11:00 for free.
thank you
and we will take very big calligraphy performance in our lobby for free Jan 2th 2013 at 18:00 for free.
and we have japanese calligraphy program from 18:15 to 19:00 Jan 2th 2013 for free in our lobby
thank you 


NISHIYAMA RYOKAN




Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Taxi

This morning, a yasaka taxi with pattern of a four-leaf clover came to our ryokan. Most yasaka taxies are with a three-leaf clover. Taxies with a four-leaf clover are only 4 in Kyoto city. We cannot make a reservation, so this is very lucky. It is said that this taxi bring you a lucky. If you ride on it, you can get a special certificate and sticker. When youcome to Kyoto, let’s find yasaka taxi with pattern of a four-leaf clover. May this picture bring you good luck!

Tea Ceremony 2023

  we have tea ceremony in the morning(9:00 ~ 11:00)for free.  NISHIYAMA RYOKAN

Travel to another city

I went to small trip to FUKUI prefecture last weekend. for Fukui I leave Kyoto at 11am I arrive there about 2pm by car. I have never been there before this is my first time. I live in kyoto city so I do not have so many chance to watch sea so I really enjoy driving the sea front . Fukui is very famous for sea food and hot spring. The weather is very cold when I was there so hot spring was really nice to keep me warm after the hot spring I had seafood. on the way hope I still feel warm because of the hot spring . I could really enjoy and relax on this small trip. From Kyoto station to Fukui station is 1hour and half by Shinkansen.