Skip to main content

LOBBY EVENT 2012 July 12th in the evening


thank you for staying at NISHIYAMA RYOKAN
today we have free shaved ice for our guests,now Kyoto is very hot.

thank you

NISHIYAMA RYOKAN

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Taxi

This morning, a yasaka taxi with pattern of a four-leaf clover came to our ryokan. Most yasaka taxies are with a three-leaf clover. Taxies with a four-leaf clover are only 4 in Kyoto city. We cannot make a reservation, so this is very lucky. It is said that this taxi bring you a lucky. If you ride on it, you can get a special certificate and sticker. When youcome to Kyoto, let’s find yasaka taxi with pattern of a four-leaf clover. May this picture bring you good luck!

Tea Ceremony 2023

  we have tea ceremony in the morning(9:00 ~ 11:00)for free.  NISHIYAMA RYOKAN

Travel to another city

I went to small trip to FUKUI prefecture last weekend. for Fukui I leave Kyoto at 11am I arrive there about 2pm by car. I have never been there before this is my first time. I live in kyoto city so I do not have so many chance to watch sea so I really enjoy driving the sea front . Fukui is very famous for sea food and hot spring. The weather is very cold when I was there so hot spring was really nice to keep me warm after the hot spring I had seafood. on the way hope I still feel warm because of the hot spring . I could really enjoy and relax on this small trip. From Kyoto station to Fukui station is 1hour and half by Shinkansen.