Skip to main content

Kyoto Botanical Garden

Today, I went to Kyoto Botanical Garden.
Admission fee is JPY200 for adults. It is very cheap!
When entring, you can see the fountain.

The garden is big and it's like a big park.
There are so many pictures I took but I would like to show you
the most enjoyable things for me in this garden.

That is a green house. You need to pay another JPY200 to enter.
Anyway, it is divided a few areas such as
Asia area, South America area and Africa area...


This flowers are called "Billy Green". I really like this vivid color!


This is Banana. It doesn't look yummy....


It's cacao! Don't you feel like eating chocolate?


This tree is Baobab seen in Africa.


Hola! These are cactus.

It took almost an hour to take a look just for a green house.


It's a row of camphor trees. On this path, azalea exhibision was held.
Luckily, it was untill June 1st when I visited bobanical garden.


There were many different type or color of azalea.


Its shapes are all different depending on gardeners.



The other things I was looking forward to were rose garden.
It was the best time now.



All roses were full blooming!
This is the rose which attracts me the most.
The color is light violet and it was really beautiful.
It is from Germany and named Blue Bajou.


There is a park inside of the garden.
Bringing children there would be also a good idea.
If you are board with temples or shrines,
how about going Botanical Garden?


Access
Kitayama subway st.
Exit from 3.


Opening hours
9:00-17:00 (Last addmission 16:00)

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Taxi

This morning, a yasaka taxi with pattern of a four-leaf clover came to our ryokan. Most yasaka taxies are with a three-leaf clover. Taxies with a four-leaf clover are only 4 in Kyoto city. We cannot make a reservation, so this is very lucky. It is said that this taxi bring you a lucky. If you ride on it, you can get a special certificate and sticker. When youcome to Kyoto, let’s find yasaka taxi with pattern of a four-leaf clover. May this picture bring you good luck!

Tea Ceremony 2023

  we have tea ceremony in the morning(9:00 ~ 11:00)for free.  NISHIYAMA RYOKAN

Travel to another city

I went to small trip to FUKUI prefecture last weekend. for Fukui I leave Kyoto at 11am I arrive there about 2pm by car. I have never been there before this is my first time. I live in kyoto city so I do not have so many chance to watch sea so I really enjoy driving the sea front . Fukui is very famous for sea food and hot spring. The weather is very cold when I was there so hot spring was really nice to keep me warm after the hot spring I had seafood. on the way hope I still feel warm because of the hot spring . I could really enjoy and relax on this small trip. From Kyoto station to Fukui station is 1hour and half by Shinkansen.