Skip to main content

Today's Best Shot

Look at this flower arangement.


I am impressed and I just want to show it every one.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Taxi

This morning, a yasaka taxi with pattern of a four-leaf clover came to our ryokan. Most yasaka taxies are with a three-leaf clover. Taxies with a four-leaf clover are only 4 in Kyoto city. We cannot make a reservation, so this is very lucky. It is said that this taxi bring you a lucky. If you ride on it, you can get a special certificate and sticker. When youcome to Kyoto, let’s find yasaka taxi with pattern of a four-leaf clover. May this picture bring you good luck!

Tea Ceremony 2023

  we have tea ceremony in the morning(9:00 ~ 11:00)for free.  NISHIYAMA RYOKAN

Travel to another city

I went to small trip to FUKUI prefecture last weekend. for Fukui I leave Kyoto at 11am I arrive there about 2pm by car. I have never been there before this is my first time. I live in kyoto city so I do not have so many chance to watch sea so I really enjoy driving the sea front . Fukui is very famous for sea food and hot spring. The weather is very cold when I was there so hot spring was really nice to keep me warm after the hot spring I had seafood. on the way hope I still feel warm because of the hot spring . I could really enjoy and relax on this small trip. From Kyoto station to Fukui station is 1hour and half by Shinkansen.